Saturday, January 2, 2010

Twenty Ten

Say it out loud: "Twen-ty-ten"

Sexy, huh? I haven't met a soul who's not glad the whole "Two thousand and..." decade is finished. It even looks like 201D! The question now is, what shall we call this defunct decade when making cultural references? The Two-thousands? The 2Ks? The double-Ohs? My proposal is we skip the decade altogether, let's talk about the eighties, the nineties, then the tens.

Anyways, I want to start this decade wishing my readers an epic 2010, full of win and awesome. I've also redesigned the blog (or rather un-designed it, as I've moved from a hand-made template to one of the simplest defaults) and added Facebook functionality (see sidebar) in hopes people will read it. There will be new stuff to read as well, so tell your friends and don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed or become a fan in Facebook (you can also set this blog as your homepage if you REALLY like it) and stay tuned for more Undeniable Logic.

No comments: