Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sick for teh win.

You, know. I love getting sick. I really do. I mean sure, you're miserable, but at the same time, getting sick is an unexpected challenge in your life. The best part is once you heal, you realize how good it feels to be healthy.

Next time you get sick remember my words and you’ll automatically feel better. You could apply this logic to pretty much anything. When you’re broke, you sure appreciate when you finally have some to spend. I can only imagine the misery of being born rich, how will you appreciate your wealth if you don’t know what it’s like to be poor? How will you know the joy of a piece of bread if you’ve never been hungry? If I ever strike gold I know I’ll figure out a way to remind myself of the times when I was poor.

About the unexpected challenge, think about it. Why is it that games have rules? I remember when I was a kid I would do silly things such as walking around with my eyes closed, pretending to be blind, or pretending I was missing an arm. When I am ill I try to obtain a similar experience.

That’s your healthy dose of logic for today.

No comments: